domingo, 20 de junio de 2010

βяεαтhιηg عlεgαη⊂ε


I usually use sport clothes, I "feel" more comfortable, not for nothing is the clothes I wear every day in SL and RL.
But ... when I saw this dress in  * aDIVA *  I couldn't hold my temptation to pose with him.
For a moment I was Julia Robert to enter for the first time to listen to an opera (but... without my Richard Gere: s)
In a perfect deep red, with a real texture and design between stylish and
theater style, this dress costs only -> 0L
To complete my outfit (and feel ready to go on stage) I chose this collected hair  from * W & Y * in black with two black chiffon flowers on your side.
My skin it's from * Curio * and it was a group gift at the last Christmas
At the foot wore red metal sandals from * Stiletto Moody *
The photo studio with poses  belong to * VivaPoses *
Now...  I'm ready ...... Show Time! ㋡

βу ∆ηαιѕ Мhια

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario