miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

کσmεтhιηg ∆яσυηdﺴﺴ

 ﺴﺴMу   Nε⊂Қ  ㋡
I love to complete my outfits with beautiful accessories, I think it is the finishing touches to look beautiful (even with casual clothes)
Making Geekgasm hunting i discovered * {Zeerys} * and I loved the designs of shawls, scarves and shawls that are in that place.
Fortunately (for my bank account ㋡) sniffing among the objects, I discovered that several of them costs just 5L ... And look that is beautiful!
Scarf  from  * {Zeerys} *
Grey satin Tshirt  from  * Black&Blue Outfitters *
Silver Belt  * Indyra * - (it's part of a complete outfit)
White pants "Tatyana" from  * LP Design * - New Item
Saffron Pumps in Neutral Green from  * Lelutka *
My "Deena" black hair it's from  * Fri.Day*
My skin it's called "Demi" and  it's from  * Lavie * - New Item
Scarf, Corset & Socks  * {Zeerys} *
Pants   * Ricielli *


βу ∆ηαιѕ Мhια

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario